It time to move from Blogspot to another blogging platform that has full support for SSL certificate, custom DNS, email marketing,… WordPress.com blogging is similar to blogger free platform but it has more features and you can upgrade to a higher level on your blogging journey.
Because your website is growing fast, you want to apply email marketing platform to your site, but Blogspot doesn’t have it.
Because Blogspot offers free features, there is no upgrade or anything else we can do to upgrade our website for business.
Because Blogspot being blocked in some countries.
Cause, you getting issues when posting from your phone.
Because the contact form from Blogspot doesn’t work, visitors can’t contact you.
Because Blogspot images are low loading.
Because Google is going to kill sites that don’t have SSL certificate.
Blogspot or blogger is the free blogging platform that powered by Google. It helps a lot of bloggers have a chance to start a new blog without taking any cent.
Free to blog is good but not enough. When you want to grow bigger, it will limit your potential. It will stand between you, so you can’t go anywhere else.
You have a while for blogging on free platforms. Now you want to make a little upgrade for your website with paid service. Here I present to you a new blogging platform that meets all the need to grow your busy blog.
WordPress.com is a new one that I want to share with you.
What is WordPress.com offers to bloggers?
With paid service, you are going to get a lot of upgrade for your website.
– Free domain name and free whois private protection. Any user can get these features when buying any WordPress plans. Which means you don’t need to pay additional costs for domain names and private whois fees. You can transfer out your domain name anytime when you move your website to another hosting.
– You can have custom email address come along with your domain name like firstname.lastname@example.org with G-suite for business powered by Google, or you can use these other email services that you have bought like Zoho Mail, G-suite business and Office 365.
– Auto-SSL certificate. WordPress.com will auto-install SSL certificate to your website automatically. “It just easy like a piece of cake“. You don’t need to do anything with SSL certificate like other hosting providers.
– $100 free credit Google AdWords US, you can get this credit by hitting the generate button. Note This credit just available for the US only(it limited by Google).
– You can sell your products too. There is a PayPal for seller feature integrated with your site.
– MailChimp email marketing. You can add a custom MailChimp pop-up form to WordPress.com to get new mailing lists from subscribers. MailChimp is one of the most famous email marketing platform on the market that offers free for the first 1000 subscribers.
– WordPress.com also offers newsletter signup form to help your visitors have more chances to read new contents of your site. Any visitors have subscribed to your newsletter form will get the new email whenever the new post from your blog published.
– You have a contact page that offers all your visitors have a way to get in touch with you.
– There are a lot of free and premium templates to cover your site. Just a single touch to make a new cover for it. It doesn’t need to take time to config like others.
– There is a new feature that helps your blog getting more audiences that are Like button, social media network sharing icons, and follow button.
Like button located next to the social media sharing icons. The social media sharing area is the place your readers can share your content the social media networks. There are a lot of Social media networks available such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google Plus, Skype, LinkedIn, Pocket, Reddit, Tumblr, WhatsApp, Telegram. You can select your custom list to display it on your site.
The follow button is sticky at the bottom right of any wordpress.com’s blog. Anyone who has subscribed to the follow button will see all your stories in their timeline. Which means they will read, comment, or contact you if they love your stories.
– WordPress have IOS, Android application that helps bloggers making a new post from devices more accessible. Now you can create your stories sharing to the world on right your phone, tablet or even your laptop.
Who is the great fit?
Bloggers who want to upgrade their blog to a higher level.
Anyone who have no coding skills
Anyone who needs a simple blogging platform that offers the excellent features.
Anyone want to take a first step on the blogging journey.
Anyone want an alternative for Blogspot platform
Anyone who in love with WordPress but doesn’t have a chance to try.
Coupon to Email / RSS to email
Get new Coupons, Deals from www.bluetailcoupon.net to your email.
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at here. We will treat your information with respect.