For those who are not yet aware of what a VPN stands for it is Virtual Private Network. From the name itself and the keywords to remember “private” and “network”, this means that a VPN allows anyone to connect to the internet securely. Logging into a VPN can add security and keep your browsing history hidden from those people and online hackers who would just want to take advantage of these things for several not-so-good reasons.
Why is there a need to have a VPN vs browsing freely over your home network, WIFI etc? As initially mentioned, VPN enhances security and keeps your browsing history as well as details – SAFE (in reality, this should be the best benefit any VPN can give you)
When security is building up for your own network, like an office network, you can then share important and even confidential files with security that it will not go out in public
Either you are a young professional, doing freelance jobs at home or even a normal individual that is into heavy browsing, having a VPN should really be your option.
Right now, there are several VPNs in the market but the one we are highlighting due to its features and a remarkable offer is the Liquid VPN Road Warrior Plan which gives you a Lifetime Subscription for only $49.99.
This Liquid VPN also offers other plans such as 1-year subscription for $29.99 and 3-year subscription for $39.99. These are good prices but their most subscribed and the top-selling plan is the $49.99 which, as discussed, provides a lifetime VPN service.
Deal: $49.99 LiquidVPN Road Warrior Plan: lifetime subscription
- Length of access: lifetime
- DEAL EXPIRED
- Connect to any of 45 dedicated bare-metal VPN servers in 11 countries
- Hide your IP address via access to more than 2,000 public IP addresses
- Keep Internet Service Providers in the dark from your activity
- Unblock sites that are subjected to regional restrictions
- Download fast thanks to 65Gbps of bandwidth
- 4096-bit RSA encrypted handshakes
- Data channel ciphers: AES-256-GCM, AES-256-CBC, AES-128-GCM, and AES-128-CBC
- 2048-bit HMAC firewall protection
- SHA512 data channel authentication digest
- TLS-ECDHE-RSA-WITH-AES-256-GCM-SHA384 control channel (OpenVPN 2.4)
- 45 servers in 11 countries
- Protocols: OpenVPN, SSTP and L2TP/IPSEC
- Unlimited bandwidth, server and topology switching
The LiquidVPN provider offers this deal on Stacksocial market.Stacksocial accepts PayPal and all types of credit card.
The liquid VPN is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, and Android which means it can be used for your different devices and up to a maximum of 4.
So what are you waiting for? If you want to freely browse the internet and ensure that all your browsing history are safe – start checking VPN options and always remember – nothing compares to a heightened security!