If you have an online business require a great web hosting company? With literally hundreds of hosting companies out there, how do you determine which hosting company is just right for you? Permit me to tell you a bit about StableHost. It is a web hosting company that offers web hosting solutions for all types and sizes of business. The prices vary from site to site and at Stable Host, the prices are affordable with great services.
I give you a promo code 40% discount that’ll help you reduce the price for the first order at StableHost. This is an offer nobody wants to miss.
Save 40% on promo code 2018:
- Wild-Card Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificate Now Available on StableHost.
Discount ends in
***get 40% discount on the first order
Not only the discount, but the website also provides great services. Their response time is perfect and if you have a problem with your website, the customer support is always there to help quickly. First, we shall know a bit more about the website’s web hosting plans. There are three plans for Stable Host:
1) STARTER PLAN – If you are a small businessman and making your first website, you might like to go with the Starter Plan of Stable Host. It starts with an amount of just $4.95/month.
2) PRO PLAN – If you are already doing a good job in your business and have multiple websites, then Pro Plan is perfect for you. The monthly charges for this Pro Pack are $8.95/month.
3) PLATINUM PLAN – The third plan is the Platinum Plan which is made for those big businessmen who have very large websites which require powerful hosting. The price is $29.95/month, which is totally worth it.
So these were the web hosting plans at Stable Host. With these plans, you will get unlimited bandwidth and disk space. The Starter plan allows you to have only one website because it is for beginners but the other two allows you to have unlimited websites. Compared to Starter and Pro plan, the Platinum plan has many more services like the maximum number of files is 500,000 but starter and Pro are limited to 250,000 and the MySQL connections are 25 in starter and pro but 50 in Platinum. Besides these, the Platinum plan also has VIP support.
· You can enjoy the services in four different locations: Phoenix, Chicago, Singapore and Amsterdam. Singapore is one of the new locations that StableHost was opened to spread out the users in Asia.
Here are a few things that set StableHost apart from the crowd:
· You can now wave IO problems a final goodbye as we run SSD drives on all the shared machines
· You ain’t going to be limited by bandwidth. Never ever. Whatever your bandwidth needs are, it will give you more than enough bandwidth to meet it
· Have your business outgrown your shared hosting but not quite big enough yet to manage your own server? Don’t worry, the enterprise web hosting solution will take care of that
· All your outgoing emails will be thoroughly screened for spam and malware before it leaves the network
And this was an overview of the web hosting of Stable Host which, we can clearly see, is pretty good. You have to enter a coupon code to get your 40% discount. The Stable Host coupon code is “JUL2018SSD“. So enjoy your year 2018 and choose Stable Host for your web hosting.
How do I get to Stable Host cPanel/ How to Access Stable Host cPanel
Now you don’t need to remember or note the stable host Cpanel link to access to your web hosting. You just need to remember this: https:www.yourdomainname.com/cpanel. That is the way to access your Stable Host Cpanel.
Note: This domain name must be the domain name you connect to stable host web hosting.
Password and username to access to Cpanel are given via your email address when you bought it. If you don’t remember it you must go to your mailbox look it up or you can reset the password at the login step.
Coupon to Email / RSS to email
Get new Coupons, Deals from www.bluetailcoupon.net to your email.
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at here. We will treat your information with respect.