1. Types of Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or posts you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files placed on your device or computer and often include a unique anonymous identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Our website operates on the WordPress platform, so all cookies from our website may be installed by the WordPress platform, third-party plugins, or theme providers. We don’t create our custom cookies on this website.
When you access our website, Our service providers may place cookies on your computers or mobile devices. These cookies may include means for tracking your Transaction Information with a Merchant and may include tracking technology from third-party affiliate-network operators like LinkShare, Commission Junction, Impact Radius. Cookies allow us to recognize you when you return and track and target your interests to provide a customized experience. They also help us detect certain kinds of fraud.
If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to save your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year if you don’t clean them.
If you have an account and log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will set up several cookies to save your login information and screen display choices. Login cookies last two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me,” your login will persist for two weeks. The login cookies will be removed if you log out of your account.
An additional cookie will be saved in your browser if you edit or publish an article. This cookie includes no personal data and indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after one day.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data, including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site. They are tiny graphic images placed on website pages or emails that allow us to determine whether you have specific actions. When you access these pages or open email messages, the pixel tags and web beacons generate a notice of that action to our service providers or us. These tools allow us to measure responses to our communications and improve our web pages and promotions.
– Newsletter subscribers form, This form was created to help users reach our latest content from our website. Via this form, we got your email address and name. The user can unsubscribe to this newsletter notification by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
– Comment on our website: Users must default provide their name and email address to comment on our blog. This user information is stored on our website. We don’t use this information to annoy users who have commented on our blog. And we don’t send our newsletter email when you comment, but don’t subscribe to our newsletter form.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form and the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help with spam detection.
2. How Bluetailcoupon Collects Personal Information
We may ask you for Personal Information when you subscribe to our newsletter, interact with the services, or contact Bluetailcoupon(via the contact form). For example, you may be required to provide us with Contact Information to contact us at the contact page. In this case, we got your name and email address. We only get your email address and name when you subscribe to our newsletters.
We also get your email address, name, and website link when you comment on our site.
3. How Bluetailcoupon Uses Personal Information
Bluetailcoupon uses your information for the following:
Operating and improving our Services;
Contacting you when you need help.
4. Sharing Your Information
As described above, we got your email and name when you subscribed to our newsletter, contacted us, and commented on our website.
We don’t share your email address and your name with third-party services.
5. How long we retain your data
The comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely if you leave a comment. This is so we can automatically recognize and approve any follow-up comments instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Security logs are retained for 14 days.
6. Behavioral Advertising
we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may interest you. For more information about targeted advertising, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
7. Your Right
-Subscribe to newsletter:
You have all the rights when using our website, especially subscribing to our newsletter to get the latest content from our website. You can unsubscribe at any time with the link provided at the bottom of every email we send you, or you can contact us here, and we will unsubscribe your email from our newsletter mailing lists.
-Comment on the website:
You have a right when commenting on our blog, which provides you with a link to your personal website; this may get more people to know about you.
9. Contact Us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us here or by mail using this email address: contactus(at)bluetailcoupon.net