1Password is here to simplify your life by securely storing all your passwords in one place. In this user guide, I’ll walk you through the signup, choose a plan that suits your needs, and make your online experience safer and more convenient with 1Password’s app usage.
1Password Sign up for New Subscription Plan
Sign up 1Password
You need to choose a subscription plan at the 1Password signup website. Each plan has features and benefits that work for each type of need and usage.
- Verification: After signing up, check your email for a verification link. Click on it to confirm your account and proceed.
- Create a 1Password account: Provide your email address and set up a strong master password.
The individual plan works for all personal needs to manage unlimited passwords for only one account across the devices.
The Families plan works for members who need to use the members’ devices with separate rules levels.
The business plan works with all the best features that benefit the Business.
The Team plan works for the team with the needs of the team works with all top features such as management of groups and roles, collaboration features, and other team tools.
Purchase and Payment Methods
To purchase your desired 1Password signup plan, follow these steps:
- Select billing cycle: Decide whether you want to signup monthly or annually. Annual plans often offer cost savings.
- Enter payment information: Provide your payment details through secure and encrypted channels.
- Complete the purchase: Review your order and confirm the purchase to activate your chosen plan.
1Password accepts credit cards as a payment method. You can use whatever card, such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, UnionPay, and JCB.
App Usages: Adding New Passwords and Auto Login Fill
With 1Password’s user-friendly apps, adding new passwords and auto-login fill so simple:
Adding New Passwords:
a. Desktop App:
- Open the 1Password desktop app.
- Click the “Add Item” button.
- Enter the website or app’s name, username, and password.
- Save the item to your vault.
b. Mobile App:
- Launch the 1Password mobile app.
- Tap the “+” icon to add a new password item.
- Next, please Enter the required information and save it securely.
Auto Login Fill:
- When visiting a website, 1Password will prompt you to autofill your login credentials.
- 1Password will automatically fill in your login details.
b. Mobile App:
It would help if you did one step setup auto-fill password on the settings tab on iPhone, iPad with iOS, or Android phone.
And you need to choose 1Password as a default password app for your devices to ensure the auto-fill password feature works on your smartphone.
Each time you need to log in, the auto-fill password option will display to help you log into apps quicker.